Kroll Bond Ratings
Startup credit ratings agency established to offer unbiased ratings for investors in fixed income securities. Kroll Bond Rating Agency, a Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organization (NRSRO), was established by Jules Kroll to restore trust in credit ratings by establishing new standards for assessing risk and by offering accurate, clear and transparent ratings.
- Friday, July 20, 2012 (Source: Reuters)
- Tuesday, May 1, 2012 (Source: Wall Street Journal)
- Monday, November 14, 2011 (Source: Bloomberg BusinessWeek)
- Saturday, February 26, 2011 (Source: NYTimes)
- Wednesday, December 1, 2010 (Source: Fortune)