Biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel drugs that selectively target cancer stem cells. Cancer stem cells are an underlying cause of tumor recurrence and metastasis. Verastem is translating breakthrough discoveries in cancer stem cell research into new medicines for the treatment of major cancers such as breast cancer. In January 2012, Verastem went public (NASDAQ: VSTM).
- Monday, February 18, 2013 (Source: Boston Globe)
- Thursday, July 14, 2011 (Source: BusinessWire)
- Monday, June 13, 2011 (Source: Xconomy)
- Monday, December 20, 2010 (Source: Wall Street Journal)
- Tuesday, November 16, 2010 (Source: xconomy)