Skybox Imaging, Inc.
Skybox Imaging is revolutionizing the use of satellite imagery and derived information products to improve the profitability of companies operating in the global economy and the welfare of societies around the world. The Skybox team is comprised of leading internet and aerospace professionals passionate about bringing Moore’s Law to space via disruptive microsatellite technology, rapid development cycles and a scalable web-based delivery platform. They are developing the world’s highest performance constellation of imaging microsatellites to deliver high resolution imagery of any spot on earth multiple times per day. The Skybox team is proud to play a leading role in significantly expanding the use of satellite imagery for commercial customers and governments alike. In August 2014, Skybox was acquired by Google, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG).
- Wednesday, June 11, 2014 (Source: CNBC)
- Tuesday, June 10, 2014 (Source: ABC News)
- Friday, December 27, 2013 (Source: Skybox Imaging)
- Monday, August 12, 2013 (Source: New York Times)
- Tuesday, June 18, 2013 (Source: Wired)
- Thursday, May 2, 2013 (Source: ieee spectrum)
- Wednesday, March 6, 2013 (Source: eCorner)
- Tuesday, April 17, 2012 (Source: GigaOm)
- Thursday, February 23, 2012 (Source: Tec)
- Friday, September 30, 2011 (Source: Silicon Valley Business Journal)